Moteino based wireless control of (1) camera pan/tilt head and (2) zoom/focus/iris motor control via follow focus emulation.
wireless-camera-control is a Moteino based standalone wireless controller for multiple pan/tilt heads based on the popular Bescor MP-101, along with provisions for controlling up to three geared motors for the implementation of zoom, follow focus and iris.
- Moteino [USB preferred, but either would do] + RFM69 receiver
- Bescor MP-101 pan/tilt head
- EasyDriver stepper motor driver
- SparkFun Motor Driver TB6612FNG
- NEMA 14/16 stepper motors
- Felix at LowPowerLab, for a great development platform.
- B. Stott at the LowPowerLab forums, for the inspiration and the streamlined code examples.
- Protechy, for the initial breakdown of the Bescor head, pinout diagrams and initial directions on PWM.
Rough PTZ + Focus control completed - next in line is finer speed control, integration of limit stops for various lenses and integrated zoom/focus routines.
wireless-camera-control is licensed under the GPL version 3+.