Voices - p5.js experiment
- Are we missing essential features?
This is a simple "artistic" experiment using p5.js
Uses a London family font to render a message many times using a predefined colour scheme.
Clone and run using a web server. I used express.
- Express unless serving the content from the web.
Move your mouse pointer around to see louder voices!
- Express and JS knowledge.
Are we missing essential features?
- Nothing is impossible!
- Open an issue and let's make the this work better together!
🐛Bug reports, feature requests, patches, and well-wishes are always welcome ❗️
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch: git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes: git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch: git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
15 July 2018. First few commits.