⚠️DO NOT use custom scrollbars unless you know what you are doing. Read more
Tell us about the features you want in the next major update.
Via NPM (recommended):
npm install smooth-scrollbar --save
bower install smooth-scrollbar --save
|Chrome for Android||32+|
Since this package has a pkg.module field, it's highly recommended to import it as an ES6 module with some bundlers like webpack or rollup:
import Scrollbar from 'smooth-scrollbar'; Scrollbar.init(document.querySelector('#my-scrollbar'));
If you are not using any bundlers, you can just load the UMD bundle:
<script src="dist/smooth-scrollbar.js"></script> <script> var Scrollbar = window.Scrollbar; Scrollbar.init(document.querySelector('#my-scrollbar')); </script>
- How to deal with
position: fixedelements? #362
- How to temporarily stop scrolling? #361
- How to enable hash/anchor scrolling? #360
- How to direct all scrolling to a particular direction? #359
- How to disable scrolling in a particular direction? #357
Who's Using It
- Awwwards Conference: An Event for UX / UI Designers and Web Developers.
- Listeners Playlist: A cool music player designed by Jiyong Ahn sharing musics from the facebook group 'Listeners Playlist'.
- Matter: A new and better way to grow your professional skills.
- Parsons Branding: Brand strategy and design studio based in Cape Town.
- zer0bin: Just a place to paste
- Feel free to add yours here
- Logo by Kainoa Kanter (@ThatOneCalculator)