Semantic UI for Sublime Text
Sublime Text snippets for the Semantic UI framework.
This package is work in progress
- Make sure you already have Package Control installed
- Choose “Install Package” from the Command Palette (Super+Shift+p)
- Type “Semantic UI” and press Enter
- Change to your Sublime Text
- Clone repository
git clone https://github.com/idleberg/Semantic-UI-Sublime-Text.git 'Semantic UI'
- Download the latest stable release
- Unzip the archive to your Sublime Text
All command completions are prefixed with
ui, typing dash-connected class names should trigger the element of choice.
ui-imagecompletes to an image tag
ui-formwill complete to form tags
ui-blue-labelcompletes to a blue label
There are some extra snippets for elements with children. For instance, you can use
ui-4-button for a button group with four buttons inside.
To add icon support, please install Icon Fonts via Package Control.
By default, command completion should be enabled in all versions of Sublime Text. If the completion pop-up doesn't work, you can use
Ctrl+Space to force it to show up. Alternatively, you might also have to add the HTML scope (
text.html) to your user settings under
This work is licensed under the The MIT License.
You are welcome support this project using Flattr or Bitcoin