|ODH| datasetsApps built from
The additional information may include the home page of the app, the contact address of the developers, a description, and the type of the application (mobile app, web page, and so on)..
However, the most important attribute of each project is probably its status, which might be one of these three:
- Experimental status, aka alpha stage, shown by the |alpha| badge. Applications falling in this category are in the early stage of development, and might be for example, a proof of concept or the outcome of a hackathon. They might not be maintained or developed further and should not be considered mature enough to be deployed in a production environment.
- Development status, aka beta stage, shown by the |beta| badge. Application in beta stage are developed actively and might already be suitable for a production environment.
- Production status. These applications are already used in production environment.
If you are developing one application with the data provided by datasets of the |odh| project, send an email with a short description, an email contact and its status and we'll add it to the list.
Alpha Stage Apps
All the projects listed in this section have been built during various hackathons and must be considered as Experimental. |alpha|
.. tabs:: .. group-tab:: Summer Lido Hackathon 2018 |alpha| Projects developed during the `Summer Lido Hackathon 2018 <http://hackathon.bz.it/edition/summer-2018>`_ * `South Tyrol Crime Scene (STCS) <:hp:south-tyrol-crime-scene-stcs->`_ is an interactive thriller combining traditional storytelling and augmented reality. * `SAMA - Smart Application Medical Appointment <:hp:sama---smart-application-medical-appointment>`_ is a prototype for the booking of appointments in the South Tyrolean hospitals. * `IFC Converter and AIVRTour <https://hackathon.bz.it/project/ifc-converter-and-aivrtour>`_ is on the one side a converter of 3D reality data formats (form ifc to dae/obj), while on the other side it applies AI to virtual reality for museums, real estates, and on tourism. * `Travel & Win <:hp:travel-win>`_ is an app for South Tyrol tourists that can collect points to receive gifts. * `Memorama <:hp:ugo>`_ Get your pictures printed on paper and delivered to your hotel. * `Sportmap.net <:hp:sportmap.net>`_ Creation of a OpenData map with trendy sport locations, courses, & events. * `Game of Alps <:hp:game-of-alps>`_ Get unique experiences by completing challenges around South Tyrol. Gather crystals and collect rewards from local tourist offices. Additionally get discounts for restaurants and entrance tickets. .. group-tab:: HackTheAlps 2018 |alpha| Projects developed during `HackTheAlps 2018 <http://hackathon.bz.it/edition/september-2018>`_. * `Activity Crystal <http://hackathon.bz.it/project/activity-crystal>`_ goal of the project was to build something simple & fun that gets people off their couches.
Beta Stage Apps
- https://mobility.meran.eu. This web site is the first example of a Mobility-as-a-Service application; it includes real-time information of multiple mobility services, like public transportation, places of interests, car sharing services, parking lots, ans more.
- https://parking.bz.it. A web site that displays the real-tim parking availability of off-street parking lots in South Tyrol. On mobile devices, it can also show directions from your current position to the chosen parking lot.
- http://traffic.bz.it. Some streets in South Tyrol are monitored for real-time vehicular travel times; the data collected are used by this web site to show traffic slowdowns or jams.
- http://bus.bz.it. This web site shows the real-time positions of the buses managed by the public transport operator SASA. Urban or suburban bus lines can be shown, and for each bus can be shown the next few stops and an estimate of the arrival time.
- http://map.clean-roads.eu. One of the CLEAN-ROADS project outcomes, this web site shows real-time data of the meteorological stations that are situated along public streets.
- http://www.sudtirol.info. This website uses data from the :ref:`tourism-datasets` to display events in the region of South Tyrol and other useful information to help tourists organise their holiday in South Tyrol.
- South Tyrol Guide, the official smartphone app for exploring and experiencing South Tyrol, available for both Android and iPhone mobile devices.