Web application for supporting Quality Management Systems.
ATICA is an open source Web application that intends to ease the work with QMS. Some of its features include:
- Manage users and profiles.
- Set up activities so users only see what they need to see.
- Bring to the table an "actions calendar" so users know what they need to do.
- Manage the document workflow, including upload, review and approval.
- Keep document revisions under control using version tracking features.
These are the requirements for running ATICA:
- Web server with PHP 5.3 or later. Tested on Apache2.
- Composer, the dependency manager for PHP.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, or Oracle database access (only tested with MySQL, others will need customizing the scripts in
- For the client: IE 8.0+, Firefox 4+ or Webkit-based browser (Safari 3+, Chrome 10+, iOS 3+, Android Browser 2.2+), etc.
WARNING: This app is not production ready yet!!!
Follow these easy steps:
- Unpack the source code into a folder which is accesible by the web server.
- Install dependencies by issuing a
composer installin the project folder.
- Optional, but recommended: for security reasons, please use the public/ folder as the DocumentRoot.
- Create a database schema and a database user which has all privileges on that schema.
data.sqlinto the database.
config/config.phpwith server settings.
- Open a browser.
- Run the setup wizard (not avaliable yet!).
This application uses the following libraries and frameworks:
- Slim, a PHP framework.
- Twig, a template engine.
- Idiorm, a database toolkit.
- Bootstrap, a collection of HTML, CSS and JS design templates.
- Select2, a jQuery based replacement for select boxes.
Special care has been taken to ensure that their respectives licenses are being respected. Should you find any uncompliance, don't hesitate in opening an issue ticket.
This application is licensed under AGPL version 3.