This project is experimental and still under development.
- TRON coin support
- Multiple wallet creation and management in-app
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Support for TRON testnet wallets
- Support for over 50 currency pricing options and unit denomination in TRX
- Mnemonic (BIP39) support for wallet backups
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
- Current market value, along with weekly movements.
- Multiple languages supported
- Support sign and verify message
- Secure login with limited login attempts
- Freeze and thaw the balance of different types (bandwidth, energy)
- Available for Linux, Windows and OS X devices
Testing in a Browser
Clone the repo and open the directory:
git clone https://github.com/iexbase/iex-wallet.git cd iex-wallet
Ensure you have Node installed, then install and start iEXWallet:
npm install npm run start
If you discover a security vulnerability within this application, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
iEXWallet is released under the MIT License. Please refer to the LICENSE file that accompanies this project for more information including complete terms and conditions.