Quake like console for changing program variables or call function at runtime.
Rather than having to recompile your program every time you want to change a variable, or implement a GUI for all your variables, GLConsole's CVars allow you to change variables on a simple command line while your program is running. (from GLConsole)
- ~/` : Show console
- Left / Right : Move Cursor
- Home / Ctrl-a : Cursor to beginning of line
- End / Ctrl-e : Cursor to end of line
- Up : Display previous command in history on command line.
- Down : Go forward in the history.
- Shift + Up : Scroll up line
- Shift + Down : Scroll down line
- Page Up : Scroll up
- Page Down : Scroll down
- Tab : Auto complete