A demo for process management.
$ git clone email@example.com:ifyouseewendy/baton-web.git $ bundle install --local
Create file storage directory.
$ mkdir public/resources
Add ssh config locally, and add your public key into
~/.ssh/authorized_keys on server.
Depend on p7zip for generating OSX/Linux/Win compatible zip file.
Read this post for details http://goo.gl/k0esDi
$ brew install p7zip $ sudo yum install p7zip p7zip-plugins # CentOS $ sudo apt-get install p7zip-full p7zip-rar # Ubuntu
- SFTP related operations are encapsulated in file_agent.rb.
- Web user uploads are handled by CarrierWave, check attach_file.rb.
Both SFTP and Carrierwave save or read files to a uniform path:
So you need to manually create dir
public/resources locally, and this dir is auto linked by mina during deployment.
Use thor to generate organization specific files, then replace it with step jobs.
- Dev by mailcatcher (not included in Gemfile).
- Use kaitongamc mail in production.
FileAgenthandles target path based on env option
- Carrierwave saves file to path based on relevant step env.
$ mina deploy