Data Stores for Ruby
This is a overview of different data stores that can be used with Ruby.
- _min.rb files contain minimalistic examples.
- _eg.rb files contain more sophisticated examples and benchmarks.
- 2009-08-04 Non-relational data stores for Ruby r1.odp contains a presentation.
- comparison.ods contains a detailed comparison of features.
- Jesse Hallett for assistance with writing CouchDB queries.
- Brice Figureau for assistance with Tokyo Tyrant indexes.
Please submit patches, corrections or suggestions so that this information is unbiased, accurate and useful.
This code and information is distributed under a permissive MIT license. See the LICENSE.txt for details.