Animation retargeting addon for Blender 3D.
How to use the addon
- Select the destination armature object in a 3D View area
- Go to the Object Properties panel
- Choose the source armature object in the
- Choose source bones for each bone that should be linked
- Position target bones along with source ones, to make the target armature almost the same pose as the source one
- Use the
Link locationbuttons to specify which kind of animation should be copied: rotation only, translation only, or both.
- Change the current frame number to see how target bones follow to source ones
Relative positions of bones can be adjusted at any time.
To do this the respective
Link rotation or
Link location button should be temporarily switched off.