Electron and Angular 2 app template used as the base for an electron application
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
This will install all dependencies
Run npm command
npm run build:electron:prod
This will create in the dist/electron folder electron applications ready for deployment
- webpack - The build tool
- electron - Native Deployment App
- electron-packager - Packages electron apps for deployment
- angular2 - The web framework
Submit a merge request
- Michael Tolland - Initial work
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used