Ignacio Burgueño ignacio
Repositories contributed to
- keplerproject/luarocks 316 LuaRocks is a deployment and management system for Lua modules.
- moteus/lua-travis-example 11 For experiments with travis-ci
- leafo/luarocks-site 40 a website for submitting and hosting lua rocks
- ichramm/threadpool 1 Resizable threadpool for C++
- Etiene/valua 27 Validation for lua! A module for making chained validations. Create your objects, append your tests, use and reuse it!
Contributions in the last year 219 total Apr 27, 2014 – Apr 27, 2015
Longest streak 6 days March 22 – March 27
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to moteus/lua-travis-example Apr 24
- Pushed 1 commit to ignacio/lua-appveyor-example Apr 24
- Pushed 3 commits to ignacio/LuaNode Apr 22 – Apr 24
6 Pull Requests
- Merged #9 Bump LuaRocks version to 2.2.2
- Closed #54 New LuaRocks version: 2.2.2
- Merged #51 Fix urls pointing to old repository.
- Open #361 Smooth upgrade
- Open #360 Print a warning and stop if the old url is present.
- Merged #359 Redact api tokens when using --verbose flag
6 Issues reported
- Open #9 Have a function returning a data structure representing the stack
- Open #8 Align traces over = to ease readability
- Open #7 Test compatibility with strict.lua and pl.strict
- Closed #358 api key is not redacted when using --verbose flag
- Open #357 `luarocks upload` command is broken after domain change
- Closed #50 `luarocks upload` command is broken after domain change