Allows you to increment and decrement numbers in Vintage command mode using the same key bindings as in Vi.
Works with decimal, hexadecimal, binary and octal numbers.
- Use ctrl+a to increment a number
- Use ctrl+x to decrement a number
The recommmended method of installation is via Package Control. It will download upgrades automatically.
- Follow instructions on https://sublime.wbond.net/installation
- Install using Package Control: Install > Vintage Numbers package
Go to your Sublime Text Packages directory and clone the repository using the command below:
$ git clone https://github.com/ignacysokolowski/SublimeVintageNumbers "VintageNumbers"
- Download the files using the Github downloads option
- Unzip/untar the files and rename the folder to VintageNumbers
- Copy the folder to your Sublime Text Packages directory
- Initial release
- Follow PEP-8 rules
- Follow PEP-257 rules
- Follow The Zen of Python
- Test your commits
Tests can be run from Sublime Text console.
Open the console using ctrl+` shortcut or the View > Show Console menu. Once open, paste this Python code into the console:
import vintage_numbers_tests; vintage_numbers_tests.run()