Openfire is a real time collaboration (RTC) server licensed under the Open Source Apache License. It uses the only widely adopted open protocol for instant messaging, XMPP (also called Jabber). Openfire is incredibly easy to setup and administer, but offers rock-solid security and performance.
Openfire is a XMPP server licensed under the Open Source Apache License.
Only a few users have access for for filling bugs in the tracker. New users should:
- Create a Discourse account
- Login to a Discourse account
- Click on the New Topic button
- Choose the Openfire Dev category and provide a detailed description of the bug.
Please search for your issues in the bug tracker before reporting.
- Documentation: http://www.igniterealtime.org/projects/openfire/documentation.jsp
- Community: https://discourse.igniterealtime.org/c/openfire
- Bug Tracker: http://issues.igniterealtime.org/browse/OF
- Nightly Builds: http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/nightly_openfire.jsp
Ignite Realtime is an Open Source community composed of end-users and developers around the world who are interested in applying innovative, open-standards-based Real Time Collaboration to their businesses and organizations. We're aimed at disrupting proprietary, non-open standards-based systems and invite you to participate in what's already one of the biggest and most active Open Source communities.