- Jitsi Meet for audio/video conferencing, screen share and real-time application collaboration (WebRTC)
- ctxPhone for SIP based telephony with FreeSWITCH
- Converse.js for XMPP chat client (both full page dedicated group chat and one-on-on pop-up chat)
All applications run from within a Chrome extension and together provide:
- Modern HTML5 user interface;
- Openfire user authentication;
- Chat, Audio and Video conferencing (WebRTC);
- Telephone (SIP) conferencing;
- Online Meeting/Conference hosting and planner with a calendar or CRON trigger;
- Screen sharing;
- Application sharing (PDF presentation, realtime collaborative scrum board, drawing and shared WOOT text editor)
- Simple API for making any web page collaborative.
- Fastpath agent support with audio and video conferencing.
To install, visit the Chrome Web Store
On your Openfire server, you will need at least the two Openfire Meetings (download from here) plugins and the bookmarks (download from here) plugin. If you are running an Openfire server lower than 4.2, you will also need the websocket plugin.