This document is a map for our activities down the road - therefore ROADMAP. ROADMAP does not specify deadlines - those belong to the PENDING file
ROADMAP aims to streamline activities of the OSQA open source project and to minimize ad-hoc approaches of "big-picture" level.
With one exception: under extreme time pressure improvised approaches are perfectly acceptable.
Items in this document must be discussed in public via email@example.com
- authentication system
- Q&A system
- MUST authenticate people visiting the website via web browsers.
- Upon successful authentication must associates the visitor with his/her Django system user account
- MUST allow multiple methods of authentication to the same account
- MUST support a method to recover lost authentication link by email
- MAY offer an option to "soft-validate" user's email (send a link with a special key, so that user clicks and we know that email is valid) "soft" - meaning that lack of validation won't block people from using the site