iOS Sample App
Sample iOS app written the way I write iOS apps because I cannot share the app I currently work on.
- Dependency Injection (using Swinject)
- Data Binding (using RxSwift)
- Dependencies management (using Carthage)
- Localization to 2 languages with safer string usage and checking for missing translations
- Continuous integration (using Travis)
- Unit testing
- Using (multiple) Storyboards just as glorified XIBs
- Using static UITableView cells in a typed way with enums
- Image literals
- Automated AppStore screenshots taking in multiple languages (using Fastlane)
To get started with the project run
./bootstrap.sh to install Carthage, SwifLint, SwiftGen, Fastlane and build all the Carthage dependencies.
If you already have Carthage installed and do not want or need the other tools, just run
carthage bootstrap --platform iOS to build all the Carthage dependencies.
This need to be done just once for the intial setup.