Egg, Fox, Feathers v1 (current)
Who: Me, Vanilla JS, Sass, Sketch
What: Using a standard rock, paper, scissors script to make my own egg, fox, feathers game.
- The Logic: ** Rock, Paper, Scissors is a standard game to practice the conditional if/else-if/else using vanilla JS. ** I took an old practice RPS script and changed it to ES6.
- The Look: ** Practice using Flexbox ** I added a Gulp file to watch my Sass. ** Sketch: This challenge is no different except that for me, creating the SVGs for a rock, paper, and scissors did not interest me in the least, so to embrace the SVG challenge, I needed something else to draw
Egg, Fox, Feathers plans for v2
- D.R.Y. out JS
- add media queries
- add Babel script for ES6
- egg beats feathers (squishes them on the nest)
- feathers beats fox (makes fox sneeze)
- fox beats egg (fox eats egg)
- egg lying atop feathers
- feathers making fox sneeze
- fox with egg in its mouth or egg with a fox tongue tasting it.