wCMF (wemove Content Management Framework) is a lightweight Model Driven Development approach to application development based on the MVC pattern. It allows to create any kind of PHP web application, e.g. CRM, CMS from an UML model.
- Full featured object persistence layer:
- Role based permission management (for actions, types, instances, instance properties)
- Event system
- Dependency injection support
- Configuration based routing
- Smarty Template Engine integration
- Lucene Search Engine integration
- I18n/L10n support
- Flexible logging (Monolog, log4php)
- SOAP and REST interfaces supporting CRUD operations on all objects
- Eclipse MDT/UML2 compatible code generator
- Modern Dojo based default application for content management
wCMF is available under an open source license (MIT License).