Security Workflow Analysis Tool
The Security Workflow Analysis Tool (SWAT) is a platform for modelling and analyzing workflows. It comes with ananlysis approaches to search for data leaks in workflows.
The most recent release is SWAT 2.0 v0.0.3-20160613-NIGHTLY, released June 13, 2016.
- Runnable JAR: swat20-0.0.3-20160613-NIGHTLY.jar
SWAT needs a JRE 1.8 installation to run.
Older releases can be found under https://github.com/iig-uni-freiburg/SWAT20/releases.
SWAT builds upon the following tools and encloses them.
- TOVAL, located at https://github.com/GerdHolz/TOVAL
- JAGAL, located at https://github.com/iig-uni-freiburg/JAGAL
- SEWOL, located at https://github.com/iig-uni-freiburg/SEWOL
- SEPIA, located at https://github.com/iig-uni-freiburg/SEPIA
- WOLFGANG, located at https://github.com/iig-uni-freiburg/WOLFGANG
A detailled documentation of SWAT can be found under http://doku.telematik.uni-freiburg.de/swat20.