WOLFGANG - Petri Net Editor
Wolfgang is a lightweight tool that allows users to easily create and edit Petri nets and check them against general and workflow specific net properties. Specifically, Wolfgang supports full PNML conform editing functionality of Place-Transition Nets (P/T-Nets) and Colored Petri Nets (CPN) as they are defined in the SEPIA library. Its simple and easy to use interface allows to quickly create Petri nets from scratch, edit them graphically in many ways, store and even export them as PDFs. Use Wolfgang to smoothly create the Petri net you want!
The most recent release is WOLFGANG 1.0.3, released January 25, 2016.
- Windows: wolfgang-1.0.3.exe
- Mac OS X: wolfgang-1.0.3.dmg
- Debian/Ubuntu: wolfgang-1.0.3.deb
- Runnable JAR: wolfgang-1.0.3.jar
Wolfgang needs a JRE 1.8 installation to run.
Older releases can be found under https://github.com/iig-uni-freiburg/WOLFGANG/releases.
Wolfgang builds upon the following tools and encloses them.
- TOVAL, located at https://github.com/GerdHolz/TOVAL
- JAGAL, located at https://github.com/iig-uni-freiburg/JAGAL
- SEWOL, located at https://github.com/iig-uni-freiburg/SEWOL
- SEPIA, located at https://github.com/iig-uni-freiburg/SEPIA
A detailled documentation of Wolfgang can be found under http://doku.telematik.uni-freiburg.de/wolfgang.