Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support decimal franction for the interval prefix
- Suport highlighting by changing color and attributes
- Fix English from Preben Guldberg
- Improve manage from Preben Guldberg
- iwatch.1 was installed twice (gnu make only) (pointed out r-yoneda at iij)
- Disable maintainer mode on configure by default. (suggested by koga at iij)
- Tweak the man page
Initial release of iwatch.
iwatch displays output of the given command and update the output periodically. It makes the changed words, lines or characters be hilighted so that operators can monitor the changes of the command output.
It had been used by IIJ's operators (http://www.iij.ad.jp/en/) for long time.