Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed a crash on quit.
- Fixed a potential crash when generating thumbnails.
- Imroved the way to get the actual display FPS for options like video-sync.
- Fixed "Use config directory" still being clickable when advanced settings is disabled.
- Fixed a problem where IINA automatically quits when the playback history window is still open.
- Don't exit full screen when entering PiP.
- Updated localization in Swedish and Japanese, added Ukrainian localization.
This list is incomplete, and only covers several important changes. Please check the commit history on GitHub if interested.
- Added full support for macOS 10.14 Mojave, with two carefully crafted themes (dark and light).
- Redesigned more windows and panels.
- Added more options for the CLI and url scheme.
- Fine-tunes for remote files support.
- Enhanced experience in music mode, including scrolling titles and remembering window layout.
- Reimplemented audio equalizer.
- Fixed various bugs in the new preferences window.
- Fixed all known crashes (except those caused by dependencies) and lots of bugs.
We have dropped macOS 10.10 Yosemite support starting from this version.
- Updated FFmpeg to 4.0.1 and bundled youtube-dl.
- Introduced a new design for preferences window.
- Added "Edit" menu because we think it's not a good idea to override system shortcuts like ⌘C and ⌘V.
Shortcuts for quick settings panels have been changed in IINA's default key binding scheme: they are now modified by Shift key, for example ⌘V is now ⇧⌘V. You can still change them back and they will work as usual.
- Added support for adjusting sliders by mousewheel.
- Updated volume control in music mode.
Bug fixes and enhancements
It's not possible to cover them all, so only important ones are listed here. Please check out our Git repository if interested.
- Fixed wrong sort key in history window.
- Fixed several bugs where "resuming last playback position" is not respected.
- Use monospaced font for time labels in OSC and Touch Bar.
- Respect "Show remaining time" preference in Music Mode.
- Update to mpv 0.28.2 with FFmpeg HEAD.
- Better playlist and welcome window.
- Added a logging system to make debugging easier.
- Lots of refactors, bug fixes and enhancements.
v1.0.0 Beta 1
Window size and On Screen Controller
- The auto layout system of the On Screen Controller was improved hugely. Starting from this version, you are able to resize the video window to a very small size, while preventing the on screen controller from being cut off.
- You are also able to customize buttons in the On Screen Controller toolbar. Find and explore it in Preferences - UI!
- The subtitle choosing UI has been redesigned.
- Added assrt.net as another online subtitle source (mainly for Chinese users).
To try out this beta version, enable "receive beta updates" in Preferences and check for updates.