Welcome to the OpenWayback wiki.
OpenWayback is the open source project aimed to develop Wayback Machine, the key software used by web archives worldwide to play back archived websites in the user's browser. OpenWayback is supported by the members of the International Internet Preservation Consortium (IIPC). For more background information, please see the General Overview page.
If you would like to keep in touch with what's going on, please join the OpenWayback development mailing list.
- How to install, including system requirements and basic usage.
- How to build and run in Docker
- How to configure
- How to create a WAR overlay
- How to upgrade
- Architecture overview
- Release history and release notes
- OpenWayback Replay API
- Packaged utilities
- Technical overview
- How to report bugs and request new features/enhancements
- How to contribute
- Build management
- Development Roadmap
- Release Procedure
- Maven Project Site Documentation for 2.3.1.