Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Intensity Measures 2D/3D: bug fixes and speed up calculations.
- Morphological Segmentation: remove ROIs after mergin labels.
- Extended Minima Watershed: add methods with output type as parameter.
- Morphological Segmentation: it now works with real values of dynamic and offers internal and external gradient options.
- Interactive Watershed: make sure ROIs from manager work in 2D and 3D.
- Fix bugs in GeodesicDiameter.
- Make sure the ellipsoid and ball strels maintain the color model.
- Add computation of distance maps for label images.
- Add plugin and methods to remap labels.
- Move RegionAdjacencyGraph to "label" package.
- Label Edition: output both original and edited images, and delete ROIs after merging or removing labels.
- Keep same LUT after selecting labels.
- Computation of geodesic diameter now takes into account the spatial calibration.
- Add a convenience static class to append ResultsTable objects.
- Add a Label Overlap Measures plugin to calculate overlap agreement between label images.
- Intensity measures: include neighbors sd, max, min, median, mode, skewness and kurtosis.
- Create interactive plugin for marker-controlled watershed.
- Fix morphological filtering of floating point images.
- Run connected components with a 32-bit output.
- Add support to morphological reconstruction on RGB images.
- Avoid possible bugs when zooming in small images.
- Add geodesic diameter 3d plugin.
- Update LabelToValuePlugin.java to keep spatial calibration.
- Fix bug in 3D distance transform (only for 3x3x3 neighborhood).
- Fix bug in Connected Components labeling.
- Fix potential bug on border of morphological filtering with diamond structuring element.
This version introduces 3D geodesic distance transform, 3D geodesic diameter, and display of Region Adjacency Graphs. It also fixes several bugs, and ensures compatibility with java 1.6.
MorphoLibJ library v1.3.0
released Aug. 25, 2016
- Interactive tool for watershed distance transform (2D/3D)
- Interactive tool for morphological reconstruction using manual markers (2D/3D)
- Directional filtering
- longest geodesic paths can be exported as ROI
- better reporting of algorithmic errors
- enhances computation of 3D distance transforms with chamfer masks
- fix bug causing presence of a black color in Golden Angle LUT
- renamed morphological reconstruction plugins and plugin classes
- fix bug when finding min and max on byte processors.
- several updates to the user manual
- Rename and update intensity measurement plugin.
- Fix bug with input images on former 3d measure plugin.
List of changes:
- several corrections added to user manual, with updated cross-references and new examples
- added DOI
- implementation of hybrid algorithm for morphological reconstruction of 3D images coded with short
- added static methods in Images3D for checking type and size consistency of two images
- grayscale attribute filtering plugins in 2D and 3D ( for example, area and volume opening, opening by diagonal of bounding box)
- new plugin for manual edition of label images
- add label edition options in morphological watershed plugin
- morphological filters now support anisotropic structuring elements
- better display of geodesic diameter results
- update of user manual
- better monitoring of algorithms
- fixed bugs on 32-bit image processing on several methods