Control your Samsung Smart TV with ruby
There is a allready working prototype in the so named folder. You will have to change something in order to make it work for you. Just look into working_prototype/bin/tv_remote
- Scripting API to combine single commands to complexer behaviour
- Interactive mode to make the keyboard your remote
- Full feature set as in the samsung remote iphone and android apps
Contributing to SmartRumote
If you also own a Samsung Smart TV, it would be great if you contibute to this project.
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2012 Konstantin Kanellopoulos. See LICENSE.txt for further details.