433MHz OOK Remote
Control some devices such as wireless sockets, alarm systems or sex toys with a small, easy to build remote.
- Some Arduino compatible device. This project was created using Adafruit's Trinket.
- An 433MHz transmitter. This project was created using a simple transmitter board.
- An antenna suitable for the 433MHz band.
- Some wires, pin headers, a switch, etc.
Just configure the pin numbers to match your setup and flash the code on your Arduino compatible device. As you keep pushing the button, you can see the LED blinking.
- 1 blinks = Turn on wireless sockets of type A (left in the picture).
- 2 blinks = Turn off wireless sockets of type A.
- 3 blinks = Turn on wireless sockets of type B (middle in the picture).
- 4 blinks = Turn off wireless sockets of type B.
- 5 blinks = Arm MKT M2B GSM alarm systems (takes up to 30min).
- 6 blinks = Disarm MKT M2B GSM alarm systems (takes up to 30min).
- 7 blink = Turn on wireless massage eggs.
- 8 blinks = Turn off wireless massage eggs.
Example: To turn off all wireless sockets (type A), just press and hold the button until the LED flashed 4 times. Then release it. The remote will send "turn-off-packets" for all possible configurations of the sockets. While it is sending packets, the LED will stay on.