SampSharp shared build script code. Can possibly also be used with projects other than SampSharp.
- Stick the contents of the
rootdirectory into the root of your project.
build.cakein your project root.
- Add this repository as a submodule using
git submodule add https://github.com/ikkentim/SampSharp-build.git cake(make sure the
cakedirectory does not exist yet! If it does, delete it, and commit the deletion first.)
- Setup AppVeyor for your repository.
- Add the following environment variables to the AppVeyor settings for your repository:
- LAGET_KEY: The NuGet key to publish with
- GITHUB_USERNAME: The GitHub username to create new releases with. *
- GITHUB_PASSWORD: The GitHub password to create new releases with. *
* personally, I use an account I made specially for automated works for security reasons (Don't forget to give it the rights to the repo ;) ).
- On Windows: run
- On Linux/MacOS: run
Creating New Releases
- Make sure you've got a
<PackageReleaseNotes>tag in your project file.
- Update your CHANGES.md (see versioning).
- Create a git tag:
git tag <TAG>. If you want to create a prerelease, use
<VERSION>-alphaas tag. You can also number your prereleases like
- Push your tags,
git push --tagsand AppVeyor will take care of the rest.
Example of usage: ikkentim/SampSharp