Homebridge plugin for Fibaro Home Center 2
npm install -g homebridge-fibaro-hc2
- Fixed problem with thermostat.
- Fixed problem displaying 0 lux luminosity sensor value.
- Added support for Fibaro Smoke detector
- Managed danalock correctly
- Added support for new Fibaro wall plug
- Managed the case of Virtual Devices without any buttons in it: no accessory creation
- Managed automatic update of the additions, deletions and changes of Home Center devices into HomeBridge: simply restart HomeBridge every time you make a change in Home Center.
This is the first (maybe the last) production ready version of the plugin.
If an existing installation of the plugin exists you MUST delete the accessories folder within the .homebridge folder. This will invalidate existing homekit scenes or triggers that MUST be recreated.
- Managed negative value for temperature sensors
- Fixed bug in managing door/window sensor automatic status update
- Added support for flood/leak sensors (thanks to leoneleone)
- Managed remapping of 99% to 100% between homekit and Home Center also for blinds (thanks ryanmaxwell)
- Added new type definition for Fibaro Dimmer 2
- Managed remapping of 99% to 100% between homekit and Home Center
- Managed automatic setting of manage devices for relay associated to lights
- Fixed contact sensor status detection
- Fixed management of multiple devices with the same name
- Added support for Door Locks (tested on Danalock and Yale devices)
- Fixed bug in contact sensors detection
- Added support for Humidity sensors
- Bug fixes in room grouping
- Bug fixes in Windows Covering in iOs 9.3
- Added configuration parameter "pollerperiod"
- Bug fixes
- Managed versioning of Fibaro Motion Sensor devices
- Better log
- Migrated to the new homebridge 2.0 API
- Added support for Forest Shuttle curtain system
- Added support for Horstmann thermostat (eg.: Horstmann HRT4-ZW, Secure SRT321, ...)
- Added configuration parameter "grouping": put "room" for grouping devices by room, "none" for no grouping at all
- Full support for Fibaro RGB controller
- Full support for Danfoss Thermostat
- In order to cope with the limits of HomeKit accessory per bridge (100 maximum) the plugin now group Home Center devices into a single HomeKit accessory per room.
- Virtual devices are managed in the old way: an Accessory for each virtual device that contains a push button for each virtual button
- Initial support for Fibaro RGB (only on off commands works for now)
- Initial support for Danfoss Thermostat (only temperature commands works for now)
Remember to configure the plugin in config.json in your home directory inside the .homebridge directory. Configuration parameters:
- "host": "PUT IP ADDRESS OF YOUR HC2 HERE",
- "username": "PUT USERNAME OF YOUR HC2 HERE",
- "password": "PUT PASSWORD OF YOUR HC2 HERE",
- "grouping": "PUT none OR room"
- "pollerperiod": "PUT 0 FOR DISABLING POLLING, 1 - 100 INTERVAL IN SECONDS. 2 SECONDS IS THE DEFAULT"
Look for a sample config in config.json example