Zimbra Python Client (pyzimbra)
This library aimed to help those who want to talk to zimbra instance from python. Current version is 0.1. Released under LGPL license.
There is not much, actually.
What is possible at the moment:
- authentication to zimbra using account name and password
- pre-authentication to zimbra using domain key
- administrative login to zimbra
- execute any method via soap by preparing xml request
- get back proper exception message and code from zimbra
- use library behind proxy
What is missing and coming in the future:
- zimbra client api: set of python classes to use instead of dealing with xml directly
#!sh tar xfz pyzimbra-0.1.tar.gz cd pyzimbra-0.1 python setup.py install
How to use
Several examples are available on repository under client/sample directory. Please, note that client and test directories from the source tree are not part of binary distribution.
For any purpose, I am available at the following address: [project name]@lab.az