Repetier-Firmware - the fast and user friendly firmware
by repetier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For documentation please visit http://www.repetier.com/documentation/repetier-firmware/
Beta version with added delta move and homing calculations and several other features for delta printers.
To set rod height on a delta printer use command M251 which will allow you to measure the rod length or, if you have an LCD panel then you can select delta calibration in the configuration menu.
Version 0.81 03.02.2013
Repetier-Firmware is a firmware for RepRap like 3d-printer powered with an arduino compatible controller. This firmware is a nearly complete rewrite of the sprinter firmware by kliment which based on Tonokip RepRap firmware rewrite based off of Hydra-mmm firmware. Some ideas were also taken from Teacup, Grbl and Marlin.
The following boards are supported by setting the proper motherboard type.Other boards require a matching pin definition.
- MEGA/RAMPS up to 1.2 = 3
- RAMPS 1.3/RAMPS 1.4 = 33
- Gen6 = 5
- Gen6 deluxe = 51
- Sanguinololu up to 1.1 = 6
- Sanguinololu 1.2 and above = 62
- Gen7 1.1 till 1.3.x = 7
- Gen7 1.4.1 and later = 71
- Teensylu (at90usb) = 8 // requires Teensyduino
- Printrboard (at90usb) = 9 // requires Teensyduino
- Foltyn 3D Master = 12
- MegaTronics = 70
- RUMBA = 80 // Get it from reprapdiscount
- Rambo = 301
- RAMP acceleration support.
- Path planning for higher print speeds.
- Trajectory smoothing for smoother lines.
- Ooze prevention system for faster anti ooze then slicer can do,
- Nozzle pressure control for improved print quality with RAMPS.
- Fast - 40000 Hz and more stepper frequency is possible with a 16 MHz AVR.
- Multiple extruder supported (max. 6 extruder).
- Standard ASCII and improved binary (Repetier protocol) communication.
- Autodetect the command protocol, so it will work with any host software.
- Continuous monitoring of one temperature.
- Important parameters are stored in EEPROM and can easily be modified without recompilation of the firmware.
- Stepper control is handled in an interrupt routine, leaving time for filling caches for next move.
- PID control for extruder/heated bed temperature.
- Interrupt based sending buffer (Arduino library normally waits for the recipient to receive written data)
- Small RAM memory print, resulting in large caches.
- Supports SD-cards.
- mm and inches can be used for G0/G1
- Arc support
- Works with Skeinforge 41, all unknown commands are ignored.
- Dry run : Execute yout GCode without using the extruder. This way you can test for non-extruder related failures without actually printing.
Also you can control the firmware with any reprap compatible host, you will only get the full benefits with the following products, which have special code for this firmware:
For documentation and installation please visit http://www.repetier.com/documentation/repetier-firmware/.