For live demos and code samples, visit the website.
For help on getting started using JSILc, see the wiki.
Copyright 2011 Kevin Gadd
JSIL depends upon or is based on the following open source libraries:
- Mono.Cecil: MIT/X11 (thanks to Jb Evain)
- ICSharpCode.Decompiler: MIT/X11 (developed as part of ILSpy)
- Mono.Options: MIT/X11 (Jonathan Pryor & Federico Di Gregorio)
- printStackTrace: Public Domain (Eric Wendelin and others)
- XAPParse: Microsoft Public License/Ms-PL (Andy Patrick)
- webgl-2d: MIT (Corban Brook, Bobby Richter, Charles J. Cliffe, and others)
- S3TC DXT1 / DXT5 Texture Decompression Routines (Benjamin Dobell)
The Upstream folder also contains:
- A specific version of the NUnit.Framework assembly, used by the automated tests. This ensures that they compile correctly regardless of which version of NUnit you have installed.
- Win32 build of PNGQuant for optimizing PNG files. (Jef Poskanzer, Greg Roelofs)
Logo by John Flynn.
Assorted code and test case contributions by the various contributors on the GitHub project page - already too many to list here.