Sample invoice application used for ASP.NET MVC training.
- Added DateTime editor template to be able to edit datetime fields accross de application
- Added jQuery UI calendar functionality to datetime editor fields.
- Set PAID / UNPAID display as text with style instead of checkbox
- Added security so only authenticated users can access the app. To do so:
- Added custom Membership Provider class (InvoicingMemembershipProvider)
- Implement ValidateUser method on (InvoicingMemembershipProvider)
- Change web.config to add InvoicingMemembershipProvider as default provider
- Added [Authorize] attribute to controllers
- Added User entity, added Users table to DBConext and dummy data generation in initializer.
- Fixing css style in Account views.
- Added PartialActions to Invoice and Purchase controllers to return unpaid invoices and recently purchased items.
- Added RenderAction methods to Home.Index, in order to display data from the recently created partial actions.
- Removed unnecessary columns from list views.
- Added System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations reference to validate model.
- Added validation attributes to POCO entities, in order to create basic client and server side validation
- Added DisplayName attribute (System.ComponentModel) to fields in order to rename fields in CRUD operations.
- Added T4 CodeTemplates so we can control the scaffolding generation process. Modifications on those templates so they render Boostrap css style.
- All CRUD view regenerated using the new T4 CodeTemplates
- Added CompanyNumber field to Customer and Provider tables.
- Added Twitter Boostrap CSS library to the project.
- Changed customer create view to apply boostrap styling on it (styles of other CRUD pages haven't been changed at this time, btw, we will do that next by touching the scaffolding generation)
- Starting app.
- Creating model by using POCO entities.
- Use code first for creating database
- Scaffolding basic CRUD operations
Copyright (c) 2011 Iván Loire Mallén
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.