This is the demo project for my talk ¡Quiero tiempo real y lo quiero para ayer! from Codemotion 2013.
The project repo has the following tags:
- fligth_1: Initial configuration. The emails are sent synchronously.
- fligth_2: Changing configuration the emails are sent asynchronously.
- fligth_3: Save additional stats without changing the code, only creating a new service.
- photo: Demo integrating with filesystem without pain and pushing pictures to browsers in real time. Note that you have to configure the path for the generated photos in Config.groovy file and also you have to install
image-magickin your system.
- xmpp: Interact with an XMPP bot to check the weather and the stocks. Note that you have to configure the xmpp connection details in Config.groovy file.
The slides of the talk are available at slideshare.