In case of an update: This version can only be an update target for existing installations from version 188.8.131.52 upwards!
This is a testing version. Please do not use it in production.
- when an entry was classified as spam, the author was able to see other as spam classified entries, this is a feature for admins and mods only
- the new tables was not included into the drop-table-functionality in the uninstallation function
- the old update script
update_2.3.5-2.4.phpgot removed because it led to confusion when starting the update process
Included changes of version 184.108.40.206
- The listing of spam entries for forum team members is part of the main view and not a possible view in the search results page from now on. So you'll have the manipulation functions of the main view also for the listed spam entries.
- A registered user can decide for whom se/he is contactable about the forums e-mail-based contact function.
- The forum is now able to send e-mails via a SMTP-function. That's currently a proof of concept and the configuration is located in config/php_mailer.php but not accessible in the admin area.
- The forum operator can decide if registerd and unregisterde users should be able to set tags for postings.
- All database tables are of type InnoDB from now on.
- After storing an entry after it's creation that was classified as possible spam we generally redirect to the single posting view to show a message about the situation.
- several database columns got a smaller size. This is because they should store UTF-8 with four bytes and have an index at the same time. The indexes for text fields istself are limited in their size what limits the possible size of the text fields. We limited the sizes of the columns mlf2_userdata.user_name, mlf2_tags.tag, mlf2_b8_wordlist.token to 128 characters.
- Send the notification e-mails only, if the entry was classified as ham (not as possible spam).