phpSQLiteCMS is a simple and lightweight open source web content management system (CMS) based on PHP and SQLite. As SQLite is file-based, it just runs "out of the box" without installation.
phpSQLiteCMS example sites
- Load up the script files to your server
- Depending on your server configuration you may need to change the write permissions of the following files/directories:
- cms/data - directory of the SQLite database files, needs to be writable by the webserver
- content.sqlite, entries.sqlite and userdata.sqlite - SQLite database files, need to be writable by the webserver
- cms/cache - cache directory, needs to be writable if you want to use the caching feature
- cms/media and cms/files - need to be writable if you want to use the file uploader
- Ready! You should now be able to access the index page by browsing to the address you uploaded phpSQLiteCMS (e.g. http://example.org/path/to/phpsqlitecms/). To administrate the page, go to http://example.org/path/to/phpsqlitecms/cms/. The default admin userdata is: username: admin, password: admin.
- phpSQLiteCMS - project website
- my little forum - another project of the author of phpSQLiteCMS
- Pro Cosara - an association dedicated to the conservation of Atlantic Forest in Paraguay
- Eschenhof - biodynamic farm near Kassel, Germany / Biologisch-dynamische Landwirtschaft bei Kassel
- Praxis Kunstleben - psychologische Praxis (Einzeltherapie, Paartherapie, Coaching, Familienberatung, Supervision) in Freiburg
- ELBI - manufacturing of individual furniture and more in Burgas, Bulgaria
- phpSQLiteCMS Spanish - Spanish phpSQLiteCMS demo and documentation site / página de documentación y demonstración española