Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- bumped version to 2.7.2
- require Java 8
- updated discovery update sites
- fixed https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=553359
- Formatting stack trace retrieved with Arrays.toString on exception.getStackTrace()
- Dropped support to Eclipse 3.7, requires 3.8 now.
- Reworked "Compare To/Replace With" menu contributions to avoid duplicated entries.
- Better support for external files.
- "Compare To" can work with views now (e.g. Console)
- Added "Convert -> Camel <-> Pascal" action contributed by Konrad Ciejek (@kciejek)
Fixed missing icons on Eclipse 4.6 M2
AnyEdit requires now Eclipse >= 3.7 and Java >= 1.7