A plasmoid for KDE plasma which shows the application name of the focused window.
- Shows the application name of the focused windows
- Shows the activity name if no window is focused
- Optionally, it shows the window title (enable it in the settings dialog)
- Optionally, it shows the application icon (enable it in the settings dialog)
- A fixed width can be set through the settings dialog
- Font style (bold/italic/underline), family and color are customizable too
How to install
$ zip applicationname.zip package -r $ plasmapkg -i applicationname.zip $ kbuildsycoc4
$ mkdir build $ cd build $ cmake ../ # make install
Donations via Liberapay or Bitcoin (1Ph3hFEoQaD4PK6MhL3kBNNh9FZFBfisEH) are always welcomed, thank you!