FilterBlend is a playground for the new CSS
Load your images and combine blending with filters to achieve some really unique effects!
- Using awesome Vue.js as a foundation.
- Good ol' jQuery with Nano Scroller and Sortable.
- Font-awesome icons.
- Color highlighting powered by Prism.js.
- Development tools: Gulp, Jade, Stylus with Autoprefixer and Babel for JS.
- Paste image URL you want to preview, or pick your local image.
- Drag preview area to change position.
- Use mouse wheel to change size.
- Click to switch current background layer.
- All filter values can be changed by dragging.
To install dependencies and run local server:
$ npm install $ gulp
Server starts at