Currently, most of this repo is forked from
Already tested on the following platforms
- Raspberry PI 2 (kernel 4.2)
- Synlolgy DS 713+
- Ubuntu 14.04 64bit
- A server with Docker
1. Pull image from Docker Hub
# For x86_64 machine: λ ~/ docker pull zack/ad-zaijian # For RPI 2 or other armhf devices: λ ~/ docker pull zack/ad-zaijian-armhf
2. Run container
λ ~/ docker run -d --name ad-zaijian \ -p 53:53/tcp -p 53:53/udp \ -v `pwd`:/data \ --cap-add=NET_ADMIN \ zack/ad-zaijian
- Change envirment variable IP to server's IP address
- The blocklists and server log will save to your current work directory via
Of course, you could change it to any where you want.
It will take a while for fetching lots of block lists from internet at the first time
3. Modify your devices' dns
Set DNS Server to your ad-zaijian's IP and That's all!
- Rewrite and enhance block lists scripts
- Expose dnsmasq statistics & data via API or ...