The issue tracker application requires a server running PHP 5.3.1 or later (Joomla Platform minimum version) and MySQL 5.1 with InnoDB support
- Clone the git repo to where ever your test environment is located or download the ZIP from https://github.com/JTracker/jissues/zipball/master.
- Open configuration.php and rename the class from
- Enter your database credentials in the
JConfigclass. Change $prefix if desired. (defaults to jos_)
/sql/mysql.sqland do a find/replace from
#__to whatever your prefix is, and save
- Import the SQL into your database
- View site in browser to verify setup
- Open a console a execute cli/retrieveissues.php to get the open issues from GitHub.
Support & Discussion
- If you've found a bug, please report it to the Issue Tracker at https://github.com/JTracker/jissues/issues.
- For discussion about this project, please visit the Google Group at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jtracker-rebuild.