SUPERCOP package's reference C code for MQQ-SIG (Multivariate Quadratic Quasigroups) public-key signature scheme's basic Go wrappers.
- It doesn't have any further optimizations described in newer papers.
- It is a very young digital signature scheme.
- It is hardcoded (although it is easily tunable) at 192 bits.
- It has been only tested under Linux and Mac OS X using libsodium as backend. It should work just fine with NaCl.
- C source code (MQQ-SIG creators): Rune Erlend Jensen, Danilo Gligoroski
- Go source code (wrapper): Dario Castañé
GPLv3 or later