Clone this wiki locally
imeji creates citable research assets by describing, enriching, sharing, exposing, linking and archiving data
- Describe Describe your data resources by non-restrictive metadata, with schemas as simple as your like or as complex as needed.
- Identify Resources have a unique identifier and therefore can be referenced in publications or reused for other purposes.
- Organize Large collections of resources can be organized in different albums to focus special items of interest.
- Enrich With valuable information (technical metadata, tags, provenance, user-defined metadata).
- Share With users, groups or publicly.
- Integrate The REST API version 1.0 is out! Follow the developments on GitHub.
imeji software originated in March 2012 from the Max Planck Digital Library, the Institute of Art and Visual History of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and the Konrad Zuse Internet Archive of Freie Universität Berlin.
We are open to everyone who wants to get involved and contribute to the imeji development.
For further versions of the imeji software you may also check the development by the Max Planck Digital Library.
|Features||Imeji REST API v1||Install|
|Search||Style your theme||Migrate|
|Publications and presentations||Storage||Release history|