Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- 20 new activities covering fractions, decimals, percentages and ratios - translations required for most languages.
- 4 new activities covering linear symmetry
- the menu has been slightly redesigned - the activity icons now also have an accompanying icon indicating whether the activity is a simulation/demonstration of a concept or if it is a task that needs solving, or something else.
- from this version the game will check for updates and will let users know if a new one has been released - the update will still have to be downloaded manually - can be disabled from the settings in the login screen. This option may need to be hidden before packaging for any distros - will sort it out with next release.
The next release that fixes a number of issues but also introduces the following features:
- the feedback mechanism is now implemented in all activities that require completion
- new section added with 5 new games covering patterns (only in English and Polish at the moment)
- new section added covering negative numbers (only in English and Polish at the moment)
- new shape matching activity
The first release of eduActiv8 on GitHub under new name.
- A lot of changes including the way the menu and levels work - menu content moved to xml file, levels also moved from game files to levels.xml file allowing customization of levels after deployment (mainly maths games covered so far); levels and menu can now be created for each locale separately (even after installation),
- new languages (Serbian and Lakota),
- compatibility with MacOS (Sierra - 10.12.3 and above),
- login screen redesigned,
- minor improvements across a number of activities,
- some images replaced.