Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
release 2.7 (2015-07-22)
Major algorithmic features since 2.6.1
- Added EF-synthesis (option "-mode EF"): synthesize all parameter valuations such that a given state is reachable [AHV93,JLR15]
- Added PRP and PRPC algorithms (option "-PRP") [ALNS15]
- Added a distributed version of the behavioral cartography (option "-distributed"), with several distribution schemes:
- static [ACN15]
- sequential [ACE14]
- random [ACE14]
- shuffle [ACN15]
- dynamic [ACN15]
- unsupervised / unsupervised multi-threaded (unpublished, EXPERIMENTAL)
- Urgent locations now handled natively (keyword: "urgent loc")
- Constant now supported in the input model
- Add two new verbose modes: mute and warning-only
- Add export to LaTeX/TikZ
- The result (text) can be exported to a file (option "-output-result")
- Time elapsing can be applied either at the beginning (new mode, option -no-time-elapsing) or at the end (classical IMITATOR semantics) of the computation of a new state
- New options to specify min/max values for x/y axes for the graphical output of the cartography
- Removed -counterex option (stops the analysis as soon as a counterexample is found)
Changes in options syntax
- mode "reachability" becomes mode "statespace"
- "-cart" becomes "-output-cart"
- "-fancy" becomes true by default; to disable it, use "-output-trace-set-nodetails"
- "-log-prefix" becomes "-output-prefix"
- "-with-dot" becomes "-output-trace-set"
- "-with-graphics-source" becomes "-output-graphics-source"
- "-with-log" becomes "-output-states"
- "-with-parametric-log" is removed (becomes always true when option "-output-states" is enabled)
Interfacing with CosyVerif (and GrML support)
- Add EF mode support to the CosyVerif interface (using options -fromGrML and -cosyProp)
- Fix a bug in the GrML output (action labels were removed when exporting to GrML)
- Add the initial constraint to both the GrML input and the GrML output
- Add suffix "-pta.jpg" to PTA2JPG files
- In BC mode: try to reduce the number of constraint (inclusion test in both directions)
- Warning displayed if parameters are not constrained to be >= 0 in the model
- Improve printing floating numbers (in time and memory statistics)
- Now IMITATOR has a build number (since May 2013)
- Now IMITATOR has a version name and a version logo (based on traditional Breton "galettes" ingredients): 2.7 is "Butter Guéméné"
Install and compile
- Main binary now in lower case ("imitator")
- Two versions:
- non-distributed (sh compile.sh), that creates a static binary "imitator", or
- distributed (sh compile-distr.sh), that creates a dynamic binary "patator"
- Moved to OCaml 4.01.0
- Replaced Makefile with _oasis 0.3
- Refactored constraints
- Renamed "Graph.ml" with "StateSpace.ml"
- Much refactoring of the code, in particular in Cartography.ml