Hi, I'm Jason H
I work at Chainguard, securing software supply chains by default.
Before that I was at Red Hat, and before that Google Cloud, where I cofounded Google Cloud Build and Tekton.
I contribute to
ko and go-containerregistry, and a number of other things.
I build fun toys like https://kontain.me and https://gcping.com.
- Securing the IaC Supply Chain at KubeCon NA 2022 w/ Jesse Sanford
- Registries After Dark, Part 2: Distributed Random Access Merkledags at KubeCon EU 2022 w/ Dan Mangum
- Argo and Tekton: Pushing the Boundaries of the Possible on Kubernetes at KubeCon NA 2021 w/ Alex Collins
- Russian Doll: Extending Containers with Nested Processes at KubeCon NA 2019 w/ Christie Wilson
- Build and Deploy Go applications with
koon CloudNative FM
- Introduction to Shipwright at cdCon 2021
- Origin of Shipwright on CloudNative FM
- What does the Continuous Delivery Foundation do? on communitycentral.tv w/ Adam Kaplan, Andrea Frittoli, Vincent Demeester
- GitHub Container Registry private repos sometimes… weren’t
- Building Wolfi from the ground up… and announcing arm64 support!
- Chainguard enthusiastically supports donating ko to CNCF
- Transparently Immutable Tags using Sigstore's Rekor
- Shipwright: A framework for building container images on Kubernetes