WebXR Layers Specification
The WebXR Layers Specification exposes WebGL and media layers for WebXR
- Read the code of conduct
- See if your issue is being discussed in the issues, or if your idea is being discussed in the proposals repo.
- We will be publishing the minutes from the bi-weekly calls.
- You can also join the working group to participate in these discussions.
- Immersive Web Working Group
- Immersive Web Community Group
- GitHub issues list
To generate the spec document (
index.html) from the
index.bs Bikeshed document:
For normative changes, a corresponding
web-platform-tests PR is highly appreciated. Typically,
both PRs will be merged at the same time. Note that a test change that contradicts the spec should
not be merged before the corresponding spec change. If testing is not practical, please explain why
and if appropriate file a web-platform-tests issue
to follow up later. Add the
type:missing-coverage label as appropriate.
All documents in this Repository are licensed by contributors under the W3C Software and Document License.
For more information about this proposal, please read the explainer and issues/PRs.