IMPACT OSS client application
This is the source code for the client-side application (the "UI") of IMPACT OSS.
- public User Interface (UI)
- admin UI
IMPACT OSS server application
It complements the IMPACT OSS server-side application (the "API") that you can find here: https://github.com/impactoss/impactoss-server
The server is a Rails application and is a thin server that is responsible for:
- database management and access via an API (Application Programming Interface)
- user authentication
- automated email reminders
About IMPACT OSS
IMPACT OSS is an Open Source Software (OSS) for Integrated Management and Planning of Actions (IMPACT), created to assist States with coordinating and monitoring implementation of human rights and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The IMPACT OSS project is maintained by the Impact Open Source Software Trust. To learn more about the project and the Trust see https://impactoss.org
Configuration & Installation
The IMPACT OSS installation guide provides detailed instructions on how to configure and install both server and client applications: https://install-guide.impactoss.org/
Try out the client application locally
To quickly try out IMPACT OSS you can simply install the default demo configuration that uses the demo database of the demo server application:
- Get the code: clone this repo using
git clone https://github.com/impactoss/impactoss-client.git
- Install dependencies: run
- Start development version: run
npm startand see the IMPACT OSS at
Admin Quick Start Guide
A collection of step by step guides for IMPACT OSS website administrators, https://quick-start.impactoss.org/
A detailed user manual for end users and website administrators https://user-manual.impactoss.org/
This application was originally based on Max Stoiber's excellent
- The Hitchhikers Guide to
react-boilerplate: An introduction for newcomers to this boilerplate.
- Overview: A short overview of the included tools
- Commands: Getting the most out of this boilerplate
- Testing: How to work with the built-in test harness
- Styling: How to work with the CSS tooling
- Your app: Supercharging your app with Routing, Redux, simple asynchronicity helpers, etc.
This project is licensed under the MIT license, see LICENSE.md.