Simple GPS location collector and forwarder service and UI.
ant debug adb install -r bin/BusDroid-debug.apk
Currently it is targeting API level 16 (Android 4.1 Jelly Bean), with minimum level 10 (given the phones I have to test, HTC Butterfly, and HTC Desire on CyanogenMod 7).
Nutshell, still very flexible
- GPS logger service, periodically save location info into local database
- Forwarder service, periodically send saved data to remote server when connection is available
- use "Get Configuration" with the URL provided by the StartupBus team
- add choose your bus after the config update
- add oAuth token given by the team
- enable GPS
- start logging and keep logging
Using GPS logger service based on GPSLogger, which is under Apache License, available for modification and distribution, and no "notice.txt" provided.